Keeping Up With Kennedy

Monday, October 31, 2005

From Vampire to Drama Queen

Kennedy decided what she wanted to be for Halloween last year. I was hoping she would forget. But when I asked her at the beginning of the month, she remember and hissed at me after giving me the details of her costume.

First we purchased the black dress. The next was the teeth. She practiced with them alot. I made a cape with red velvet and I thought the costume was complete. Then we made a last minute purchase of the wig. She looked great!


She wore the entire costume to her school parade and found it a bit hard to manage. The wig made her itch and she couldn't talk with the teeth in. She made last minute switch before Halloween night. My sister Heather lent her an old costume. Barbie Prom Queen. The outfit was much easier to wear and I was happy that she wasn't going out in a black dress.

I came down with strep throat so Shane and I switched duties for the night. I handed out candy while he roamed the streets with Kennedy and friends from the neighborhood. Kennedy went way over her previous limit of houses visited. She was out for hours and came back with more candy then any child should eat. When Kennedy was asked what she was, she happily told them that she was a Drama Queen. How true is that description? Happy Halloween!

0 Comments:

Send your love

A way to find out what is new in Kennedy's life. Don't miss out on anything. I will try to post something once a week. Please leave a comment. I will read them all to Kennedy.

Did you Miss This?

Kennedy's Favorites

Blogger

Site Feed